UP SI Re-Online Exam Admit Card 2017 ~Call Letter Download
As we know the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board had released a notice to recruit Sub-Inspector (SI) jobs 2017. The board had conducted the written test on 17th to 31st July 2017 to fill the vacancies. But, the board had canceled the exam due to some issue like leakage of paper. Finally, the board re-schedule the exams from 05th to 25th December 2017. Aspirants applied for the post are need to hurry up to download the UP SI Admit Card 2017 from the official site. Contenders will get the UPPBPB SI Hall Ticket on last week of November 2017. We have provided the UPPBPB SI Exam Pattern to help the applicants in the preparation for the exam. Contenders to know UP SI Exam Syllabus, cut off marks etc details go through the below article.
Download Uttar Pradesh SI Hall Ticket 2017
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Examination Name||Writtten Test for SI Post|
|Post Name||Sub- Inspector|
|UP SI Exam Dates||05th Dec to 25th Dec 2017|
|the article is About||UP SI Re-Exam Hall Ticket|
|Release date of UP SI Re-Exam Admit Card||Novedmber 2018|
|Official Website Address||www.uppbpb.gov.in|
Uttar Pradesh SI Re-Exam Call Letter 2017 ~ Available Here
The aspirants apply for the Si recruitment are going to get the admit card on the official web portal. The contenders need to download the UPPBPB SI Hall Ticket to attend the written test. Because without admit card the aspirants are not allowed to attend the exam. The board will release the hall ticket one week before the examination. We are expecting that hall tickets may release in the month of November 2018. After releasing the admit card the aspirants will be searching for the hall ticket on various sites. Here we have provided the link to download the admit card from the official site. Even aspirants can follow simply to get admit card.
- First, the aspirants need to open the official website.
- The list of links will display on the homepage.
- Aspirants need to search for the UP SI Admit Card link and click on it.
- Then enter the application number and click on submit button.
- The hard copy of admit card will display on the screen.
- Contenders need to take a print out of the hall ticket for further use.
IBPS Clerk 7 Prelims Result 2017 (Will Be Updated Here)
UP SI Online Exam Pattern 2017
Here we have provided the UPPBPB SI Exam Pattern table. The contenders need to take help of the exam pattern for the preparation of the exam. The exam pattern will help the applicants to know the number of questions asked in the exam and marks allotted for the written test. The association is going ask the question ask mentioned in the written test. Even aspirants can go through the last year question paper to know more details of exam pattern.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude/ Reasoning/ Intelligence Test||40||100|
|Law & Constitution General Knowledge||40||100|
Topics For UPPBPB SI Syllabus 2017
The aspirants need to start preparing for the written test. The contenders need to download the below syllabus for the written test. Because based on the below UP SI Exam Syllabus the association will prepare the written test question paper. The aspirants need to be perfect on the syllabus to attend the exam well.
- Synonym, Antonym, Sentence Correction, Letter writing, word Knowledge, Use of Words, Questions & Answer from the Passage, One Word Substitutions and Idioms Phrases.
- Scientific Progress/Development, Script, Books, Indian Languages, Currency and Sports.the general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates. The test aims to know the candidate awareness about surrounding activities. The question includes the scientist sight and thinking which expected from the educated person. Students need to focus on current affairs in the India. It is our National/International Awards.
Law & Constitution:
- The Reservation of SC/ ST, children, Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment, Human Rights, Knowledge on Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Aim of Constitution, Rules & Regulations of Constitutional Amendments, All India Service, Directive principles, information about social Law related to women, Traffic Rules, Wild Life Conservation, Principle of Crime Punishment, National Security Issues, General Knowledge about Law and Right of Self Defence.
Mental Ability Test:
- The Letter and number coding, Forcefulness of argument, Logical interpretation of data, questions on Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Direction Sense Test, Determining implied meanings, Logical Diagrams, Word formation Test, Codification, Perception Test, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter & number series.
- The Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, questions on Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, Number System, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, HCF LCM, Time & Work, Distance, Mensuration & Miscellaneous, Use of Table & Graph.
Mental Aptitude Test:-
- The Police System, Professional Information (Basic level), Interest in Profession, questions on Law & Order, Public Interest, Crime Control, Rule of Law, Communal Harmony, Ability of Adaptability, Mental Toughness, underprivileged & Gender sensitivity and Sensitivity towards minorities.
Intelligence Quotient Test:-
- Problems based on alphabet, Blood Relation, Venn Diagram and chart type test, The Questions on Spotting out the dissimilar, Relationship and Analogy Test, Coding-Decoding, Series Completion, Time sequence test, Arranging in order and Mathematical ability Test.
Test of Reasoning:-
- Concepts Arithmetical reasoning, Observation, Problem-solving, Relationship, The questions on Similarities, Analogies, Space visualization, Differences, Analysis and Judgment, Verbal & figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Decision-making, Discrimination, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas & symbols and their relationships and Arithmetical computations
UP SI Expected Cutoff Marks 2017
The aspirants going to appear for the exam are need to go through the cutoff marks which is going to release on the official site. The UP SI Cutoff Marks are passing marks for the written test. The board release the cutoff marks few days after the completion of the exam. The applicants get more than the cutoff marks eligible for the further selection. The contenders get the cutoff marks on basis of number vacancies, reservation criteria, number of students applied for the exam etc. The aspirants get the cutoff marks in the month of January 2018. We provided the UP SI Cutoff Marks table here. The aspirants to know the latest information about the article be in touch with our web portal.
|Category Name||Female Expected Cutoff||Male Expected Cutoff|