- 1 Chennai RRB ALP Notification 2018
- 1.1 RRB Chennai Technician Application Dates 2018
- 1.1.1 Eligibility For RRB Technician Jobs 2018
- 1.1 RRB Chennai Technician Application Dates 2018
RRB Chennai ALP/Technician Recruitment Notification 2018 Application Dates, Fees & Eligibility: Good News for the job seekers, Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai is inviting applications for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III jobs 2018. The aspirants interested in the RRB Chennai Technician Notification can apply for the post through online. The RRB ALP Technician Application starts on 03rd February 2018. The contenders who apply before 05th March 2018 only eligible for further RRB ALP Selection 2018. The aspirants applying for the post need to go through the RRB Chennai ALP Eligibility 2018. The contenders need to go through the below article to know the online application dates of RRB ALP Notification PDF. The aspirants to get more details regarding the above notification with RRB ALP Cutoff 2018 go through the below article.
Chennai RRB ALP Notification 2018
The Indian Railways is one of the largest railway networks in the world. Every year Indian Railways release various recruitment on the official web portal. Even a huge number of students will take part in the RRB recruitment. Now the RRB had released notification for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician in various zones. The board had released the RRB ALP Technician Notification in zones of Chennai, Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Ajmer, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Kolkatta, Jammu, Madla, Muzaffarpur, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri & Trivandrum. Now the aspirants are motivated to apply for the RRB Chennai ALP Recruitment through online. Even below we have mentioned steps to apply for the recruitment.
RRB Chennai Technician Application Dates 2018
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade-III Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||945|
|Method Of Application||Online|
|RRB ALP Online Application Starting Date||03rd February 2018|
|Last Date of RRB ALP Application Form||05th March 2018|
|Official Website Address||www.rrbchennai.net|
|RRB ALP Selection Process||CBT & Document Verification|
|RRB ALP Exam Date 2018||April & May 2018|
Eligibility For RRB Technician Jobs 2018
The board requires particular qualities of aspirants for the post. The board will mention the particular eligibility on the official notification. The contenders who contain the below eligibility can apply for the post. Even aspirants have any doubt regarding eligibility can go through the official notification.
- The students should be completed with 10th Class / Intermediate in the recognized board.
- Then aspirants should possess ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT/ B.Tech (Except CSE & Civil Branches)/ Diploma.
The aspirants apply for the post should have an age limit as mentioned below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Even there is age relaxation for the reserved category as per the govt rules.
- There are 3 years age relaxation in the OBC Category.
- For ST/SC Category as 5 years of age relaxation.
- The aspirants of General/ OBC Candidates should pay the application fee: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates need to pay the application fees: Rs. 250/- through online mode.
Pay Scale Structure:
The RRB will pay Rs of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/- for the Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician jobs.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The RRB will fill the ALP/ Technician post by conducting selection ad mentioned below.
- Written Test
The candidates applied for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 can have the selection of written test as a first round. The RRB Chennai ALP Exam Dates 2018 release on the website. After completion of the written test contenders can have the personal interview & document verification. After releasing the merit list from both written test & interview aspirants can have the physical test & the medical test before the joining. For more details of RRB ALP & Technician Selection aspirants can stay in touch with us.
The Procedure for RRB ALP Apply Online 2018
The aspirants search for the online applications on various sites. The RRB RRB ALP Application Form starts from 05th March 2018. The applicants need to keep all documents ready to attach with the application form. The contenders who pay the application fee are eligible to apply for the post. The aspirants will search for the application form on various sites. We provided the link and apply steps for the RRB Technician Online Application.
- First, the aspirants need to open the official site.
- Then select the Chennai Zone link on the home page of Indian Railways tab.
- Then the Home page of RRB Chennai will open on the screen.
- Contenders need to select the Railway Recruitment tab.
- The list links will display on the screen.
- Contenders need to select the online application for RRB Chennai ALP/Technician Jobs link.
- Enter the details of the aspirants & attach the doesn’t ask in the application form.
- Then submit the application form.
- Aspirants need to take print out of the application form for further use
RRB Chennai ALP Exam Pattern 2018
The aspirants preparing for the exam searching for the RRB Technician Exam Pattern on various sites. The contenders need to give a glance at the below exam pattern to get an idea about the question paper. The exam pattern helps the applicants how to prepare for the written test. In below table the applicants will come to know a number of questions going to come in the exam, time duration, marks allotted details etc here.
|Parts||Topics||No of Questions||Time Duration (Min)|
|First State CBT||MathematicsGeneral Intelligence & ReasoningGeneral Science
General Awareness on Current Affairs
|Second State CBTV||Part-A||MathematicsGeneral Intelligence & ReasoningBasic Science & Engineering
General Awareness on Current Affairs
|Part-B||Director General of Employment & Training (DGET)||75||60|
Topics For RRB ALP/ Technician Syllabus 2018
The RRB is going to conduct the written test on basis of Arithmetic, Reasoning, General Awareness, General Science, General Intelligence & Technical Ability. Once registered for the selection the aspirant’s search for the RRB ALP Exam Syllabus on various sites. Here we provided the RRB Technician Syllabus details. The contenders by using the below syllabus can prepare for the exam well.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/ Economic News, Awards and Honors, Budget and Five Year Plans, Sports, International and National Organizations, Books and Authors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days.
- Profit and Loss, Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration, Algebra, Data Interpretation.
- Observation, Discrimination, Verbal and Figure Classification, Decision Making, Problem-Solving, Arithmetical Number Series, Differences, Arithmetical Reasoning, Analysis, Judgement, Relationship Concepts, Visual memory, Figures and Pictures, Analogies, Space, Visualization, Similarities.
- Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, A problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Decision Making, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, etc
- Environmental Studies, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, etc.
RRB Technical Exam Syllabus 2018
- Management, Applied Mechanics, Turbo Machinery, The Strength Of The Material, Metallurgical, Metal Handling, Refrigerators And Air Conditioned, Dimensions, Heat, Engine, Thermo Dynamics, Energy, Material, Energy Conservation, Production Engineering, Automation Engineering, Kinetic Theory.
Electronics and Communication:
- Communications Systems And Satellite Matters, The Transistor, Dias, Digital Electronics, Networking And Industrial Electronics, Electronic Tube, Semi-Conductor Physics, Robotic Radio, Computer And Micro Processor.
- The Power Plant Turbines and Boilers, Metallurgical Production Technology, Heat Transfer, Thermo Dynamics, Materials Applying Motion, Machine Design, System Theory, IC Engines.
- An Alternative System Single Phase Motor, Three Phase Motor System, The Fundamental Electrical System, Light, Magnetism, Motors, Electrical India, Rolls, Cables, Transfers.
We hope the aspirants had got enough details of above notification here. If aspirants need any details about the article can ask us by mentioning in the comment box. Even aspirants need to be connected to our web portal to know updates of the above notification.