- 1 Bihar IBPS Clerk Prelims Qualifying Marks 2017 By Bankers Adda
- 1.1 IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2017 By Mahendras
- 1.1.1 Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk VII Prelims 2017
- 1.1 IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2017 By Mahendras
Bihar IBPS Clerk 7 Prelims Passing/Qualifying Marks 2017 By Bankers Adda/Mahendras
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a recruitment notification for the clerk jobs in various banks. The aspirants interested in the bank jobs had applied for the IBPS CWE Clerk 7 Notification 2017. The contenders applied for Bihar IBPS 7 Clerk Application before 3rd October 2017 are eligible for the selection. The IBPS conducts the CWE Clerk 7 selection on the basis of the prelims & mains exam merit list. The aspirants need to get IBPS Clerk Prelims Cutoff to qualify for the exam. We have provided the IBPS Clerk Pre Cut Off on our web portal with Bihar IBPS Clerk Prelims Cutoff 2017. The contenders to now the details of Bihar IBPS Clerk VII Selection Dates go through the below article. Below we have provided IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Dates, syllabus, exam pattern & etc details.
Bihar IBPS Clerk Prelims Qualifying Marks 2017 By Bankers Adda
Every year a large number of students apply for the post. The aspirants applied for the post will attend the Prelims Exam. The Bihar IBPS Clerk VII Exam is going to conduct in the month of December 2017. The IBPS will conduct the prelims & mains exam to recruit the clerk post. The aspirants to know the Selection for IBPS CWE Clerk VII can visit the official web portal. The aspirants applied for the post will search for the IBPS Clerk Passing Marks on various websites. So we have provided the Bihar IBPS 7 Clerical Cadre Prelims Cutoff Marks according to category and subject wise here. The aspirant having any doubt in the IBPS Clerk Cut Off Marks visit the official website. The contenders can go through the cutoff marks to get an idea about the Bihar IBPS Clerk Pre Qualifying Marks.
IBPS Clerk 7 Prelims Result 2017 (Will Be Updated Here)
IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2017 By Mahendras
The IBPS will prepare the cutoff marks every year for IBPS Clerk VII Jobs 2017. The association releases the cutoff marks few days after the completion of the exam. The contenders get the IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off in the month of December 2017. The applicants need to satisfy the cutoff marks to pass the exam. The contenders get the cutoff marks on basis of category wise cutoff marks, number of vacancies, number of students applied for the post etc details. The aspirants can give a glance to the below cutoff marks will help you to know the passing marks. The applicants can go through the previous year cutoff marks for references.
Bihar Clerk Prelims Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cutoff 2017 Sectional/ Subject Wise
|S.No.||Section Name||Max. Marks||Expected Cutoff|
Bihar State IBPS Clerk Pre Cutoff 2017
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Cutoff Marks (Out of 100)|
Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk VII Prelims 2017
The aspirants going to attend the Clerk VII Prelims Exam need to give a glance to below exam pattern. The IBPS will prepare the clerk prelims to question paper in the form of below pattern. The aspirant having any doubt in the exam pattern can visit the official website. The postulants to get IBPS Clerk VII Pre Exam Pattern can go through previous year question paper. The contenders to get the prelims exam syllabus details below.
|Sections Names||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||60 Minutes (1 Hour)|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2018
The IBPS will ask the question from each topic is mentioned below the contenders can go through it. Here the aspirants will get the IBPS Clerk Syllabus (Prelims) and question going to ask for each topic. The contenders to know the more details of the prelims exam can visit the official website. The aspirants will get an idea about the weightage of the individual subject. Based on below table aspirants can prepare for the exam. The below topics is only the syllabus for the exam.
- Simplification, Ratio & Proportion, Simple Interest, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Permutations & Combinations, Number Series, Data Interpretation, the question is Decimals And Fractions, Whole Numbers, HCF & LCM, HCF & LCM, Time And Distance, Time And Work, Partnership, Compound Interest, Probability, Approximate Values and Data Sufficiency.
- Discrimination, Arithmetical computation, Relationship concepts, Judgment, Problem solving, Decision making, Verbal and figure classification, Similarities, Analytical functions, Verbal & non-verbal, Space Visualisation, Arithmetical number series, Symbols and their relationships, Visual memory, Observation, Arithmetical reasoning, Differences, Analysis and Analogies & etc are asked in the exam.
- The topics covered in English are Commonly misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, Reconstruction of sentence & passage, the Cloze Test, Double blanks in a sentence, Synonyms & antonyms, Spotting errors, Phrase Substitution, Jumbled up sentences, One-word substitution, and Comprehensions topics are going to come in the exam.
Bihar IBPS Clerk Pre Passing Marks 2017
The IBPS Clerk VII Prelims Exam is conducted the states of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Pondicherry, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Meghalaya, Manipur, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Nagaland, Tripura, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
|Board Name||IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||CWE Clerical Jobs|
|IBPS CWE Clerk VII Prelims Exam Dates||02, 03, 09 & 10 December 2017|
|Release Date of IBPS Clerk VII Prelims Result 2017||January 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|Available Dates of IBPS Clerk VII Pre Admit Card||November 2017|
|Official Website Address||www.ibps.in|
Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card 2017
The aspirants attending for the IBPS Clerk VII Pre exam need to visit the official site to get admit card. The IBPS Clerk VII Pre Hall Ticket is an entry card to appear for the prelims exam. The applicants will get admit card 10 days before the examination. The contenders will get the admit card in the month of November 2017. The applicants without admit card will not allow attending the exam. The association had released the admit card on the official site. The applicants can use the below link to get the admit card from the official site. Even aspirants can use the below steps to find out admit card of the official site.
- The contenders need to visit the official website.
- Click on CWE Link on the home page.
- Select the IBPS CWE Clerk VII 2017 Notification link.
- Search for the IBPS Clerk VII Prelims Admit Card link and click on it.
- Ener the register number and click on Ok button.
- The Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Contenders can download the admit card from the official website.
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result 2017 & Merit List
After the completion of the prelims, contenders will search for the result on the official web portal. The release date of the IBPS Clerk VII Prelims Result intimated in our web portal. The officials may publish the IBPS Clerk Prelims Merit List in the month of January 2018. After the announcement of the result, the applicants shortlisted in the merit list will attend the mains exam.
Details of IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date 2017
The contenders selected for mains exam need to be careful on the Mains exam. The mains exam will conduct in the month of January 2018. The contenders will get the IBPS Clerk VII Mains Syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, cut-off marks & other details on the official web portal. The contenders shortlisted on the merit list need to start preparing for the exam by downloading the syllabus from the official site.The IBPS Clerk VII Mains Exam consist of negative marking of 0.25 marks. The applicants need to answer the questions correctly.
|S.NO||EXAM TYPE||SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION (IN MINUTES)|
|1.||Descriptive||Reasoning Ability & Computer
|4.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35|